You can do your banking with us in the branch – we love to see our customers, but you can also bank from the comfort of your home or on the move with our internet banking service.
You can use our free Internet Banking service for all of your Cairns Penny accounts. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It help to make your everyday banking simple and straightforward.
If you need any help with Internet Banking just call us.
• View your account balances and transactions
• BPay your bills
• Transfer funds to other accounts with Cairns Penny or other financial institutions
• Get your statements online
• View your interest
• Change your password
• Send secure instructions to us at Cairns Penny
Transactions between Cairns Penny accounts happen immediately.
Transactions to an account at another financial institution will generally take 1-2 business days. Funds transferred after hours, on weekends or a public holiday may take a little longer.
Registering for Internet Banking
To register for internet banking you can;
- Come and see us in branch, and we can demonstrate how to use the service too
- Complete the form below and we’ll get in touch with you
- Print off the internet banking registration form, complete it and send it back to us
Internet Banking Safety & Security
Internet banking is safe but like anything else, there are precautions you should take to protect yourself.
- Keep your password and account details secret – don’t tell anyone else and make sure no one watches you key in your details
- Make sure you log in from machines you trust – ones that are not your own may not have enough security
- Only access our site through www.cairnspenny.com.au – never a link from an email
- Do not save your user name or password in the browser password save list
- Always make sure that you have logged-off your internet banking session and closed the internet browser when you have finished or leave the computer
- Make sure you have up to date malware or virus protection software installed on your device
Cairns Penny will never send you an email and ask you to enter your details. If you receive any emails asking for your details do not open them – just delete them or forward them to us.