Motor Insurance

Choose your level of cover

Finding the right insurance can seem like a daunting task. So CGU have put together 3 different car policies with 3 different levels of cover so that you can have the freedom to choose exactly what you need.

What levels of cover are available?

Comprehensive Insurance provides the broadest protection – covering loss and damage to your own vehicle as well as damage you cause to another person’s vehicle.

Third party fire and theft insurance provides cover if you have a lower value vehicle, but still want protection against fire and theft. This policy also provides cover for any damage you cause to other vehicles.

Third party property insurance is our basic cover, and will protect against the damage you may cause to another person’s vehicle

What policy should I choose?

Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy

Our most flexible policy that is able to provide cover for your car, motorcycle or horse float.

Nominated Driver Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy

This policy will mean you can get a premium reductions if your car is only ever driven by 2 nominated drivers that are over 25.

Nominated Driver Low Kilometre Motor Vehicle Insurance Policy

If you do not do a lot of driving this is the policy for you. Your premium will be calculated on the basis that you drive your car no more than 10,000 kilometres while you are insured with us and that it will only be driven by 2 nominated drivers over 25.

Motor Insurance – Summary of Features

Get a quote now